Skip to main content

UN-DO!

Related image
S.E.E.D. For Today:

Scripture: "Undo The Heavy Burdens" (Isaiah 58:6)

Example: There was a great deal of injustice in the land and with the rich exploiting the poor and the rulers using their authority only to make themselves richer. It was a conflict between truth and lies, just like in our land today. The people of God were no different in operating under the same system as this. But God called them out and wanted them to understand that their fasting was in vain if they did not undo the heavy burden they placed on others while still outwardly devoting themselves to religion or as they thought to God.

Exercise: Let's invite the Holy Spirit to solve problems and aid us in lifting loads and overcome barriers that keep us and our loved ones from walking joyfully in the Lord. In self-denying love and care for others, let's undo any heavy burden or untie any yoke that we may have placed upon friends, family, associates or even employees.

Devotion: Lord today we acknowledge Your word in Matthew 11:28 "Come to me all you who are heavy laden and  heavy burdened,  and I will give you rest." We pray and declare an undoing of the burdens that try to overcome us, not only for ourselves but also for our neighbor. We request the assistance of the Holy Spirit to be our strength and to release the joy, peace and tranquility of the Lord. In Jesus Name Amen!




Comments

  1. I agree with your word and prayer!! I pray that the ungodly thoughts 💭 and words I'm responsible for would be UNDONE against my fellow man. So shall it be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely request the assistance of the Holy Spirit to be my strength. And that the results will a release of joy, peace, and tranquility directly from the Lord. I pray that the essence of our entire being be infiltrated with such strength. So shall it be....Selah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God help me to unload, untie & undo all the thoughts that try to plague me in my mind. Help me to always think of those things that are good as ur word says I should. I ask that you will continue to guide me as I take a step day by day to release the burdens off me & my fellow believer I ask these thibgs in Jesus Name AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we don’t forgive we place a burden on the person we hold in contempt. Forgive and Un-do the heavy burden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Spirit I touch & Agree & believe that your will be done allowing me to undo the heavy burden!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bursting Out Of It!

S.E.E.D. For Today:  Scripture: "Is this not the the fast which I have chosen: Loosen the bonds of wickedness." ( Isaiah 58:6 ) Explanation: There should be the right motive when we fast. The people of God in Isaiah observed but there was no change in them. When fasting we do not want to look at it as a religious ritual, but a means to transformation. The fruit of repentance ought to be evident in relationship with one another and our neighbor. If we fast and persist in arrogance, stubbornness, fighting and strife then we are only doing this out of routine. Exercise: Prayer is important to experience the grace and power of God when fasting. Without the consistency of prayer we will not see breakthrough. God is challenging us to do the fast He has chosen, the first means of business is releasing or loosing the bonds of wickedness. Whatever besets itself and entangles you again under the same slave system of missing the mark with God has to let you go. I challenge you ...

MOTIVATE

S.E.E.D. For Today_ Motivate S-cripture Hebrews 10:24 "Let Us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works" NLT The author's exhortation of faith, hope and love elaborates on the greatest of this triad which is love. Love is the greatest way to motivate because it is communal that it reaches out to others. The writer incites the believer that with great enthusiasm we motivate one another to love and to do good works. Example Provoke, encourage, stimulate, push, sharpen, provide the stimulus needed to go forth or not give up. Exercise Today challenge yourself to think of ways to motivate one another, pick up the phone call someone and motivate them to continue in the Lord, motivate someone to forgive and move forward, love and not hate, to be confident in God's Word for their lives. Motivate one another not to let sin deceive them, think of ways to provide the stimulus needed for the individuals you consider to reach. Devotion Lord ...